The little ZOÉ LU styling guide
How do I wear these new light gray looks?
Yes of course, Sunshine! Your ZOÉ LU can express sensitivity in a way only your outfit could before our handbag revolution. It precisely reflects your mood of the day or even kindly leaves the center stage to a statement piece of your wardrobe. Our new looks in this season’s neutral, light gray, are on such a mission.
Fashion has loud, strong colors in store for us this spring, like neons, frog green, pink, orange or a sunny yellow. Just like the pastel sista colors that have that ... well, let's say " Love & Peace " aura.
All these colorful outfit choices go better with light gray jeans than with your blue denims, for example, and the same goes for your new all-grey ZOÉ LU Choice.
- Wear the tone-on-tone combo to a uni dress from the color list above
- Combine it with white jeans, a gray sweatshirt and XXL plastic flower earrings
- With your black office suit, a white t-shirt and the silk ribbon in your hair that you brought back as a souvenir from the Rialto Bridge in Venice
- With the olive green jumpsuit and your crazy multicolor sneakers
- Crossover very cool with the orange oversize coat
- With the colorful bouquet of tulips that you treat yourself to
- With your paisley day pajama pants
- As a non-distraction to your spotless white blouse and gray jeans
- With fashion extras like fringes or sequins
- With the plane ticket in your gray best buddy, plus 2 strong flaps in your suitcase, finally vacay...
- On the very short strap to your Marlene pants
- With a complete gray outfit with nothing but red lipstick for that certain edge
- To the demo, so the focus remains entirely on your cardboard sign: "LOVE WINS".
Extra tight hug from
your ZOÉ LU